Topic: MADI Router

Hello
I'm looking at this device for a recording system build in a live performance venue.  Here is the proposed system:

Digico D-Rack A >Digico's MADI over CAT5e> Digico Little Blue Box A (output only split) > MADI Router BNC 1
Digico D-Rack B >Digico's MADI over CAT5e> Digico Little Blue Box B (output only split) > MADI Router BNC 2

MADI Router Fiber 1 > SSL DeltaLink A > ProTools
MADI Router Fiber 2 > SSL DeltaLink B > ProTools

Questions:
-I typically run my Digico system at 96k and record at 48k.  Can I downsample the out bound streams?
-I see alot of "reserved for future use" and "this will be included in an update".  When will the new software be out that includes the added features? 

Thank you

Re: MADI Router

What Digico mixer do you intend to use? Its seems a bit overcomplicated...

SD9

Yes, its a bit complicated, but in order to fulfill all the goals with limited budget AND allowing for future expansion, this is the solution.  Using the Digico preamps to facilitate mulitrack recordings on strictly "recording days" and having the option to take (up to) a 96k split on show days to track live performance.

-I typically run my Digico system at 96k and record at 48k.  Can I downsample the out bound streams?

Not in the MADI Router.

-I see alot of "reserved for future use" and "this will be included in an update".  When will the new software be out that includes the added features?

At the moment, the device is sold in a feature complete state without assurance that additional features will be unlocked or updated in the near future.

-At the moment, the device is sold in a feature complete state without assurance that additional features will be unlocked or updated in the near future.

Having a menu setting to load a backup from a USB key without the ability to write a backup TO a USB key (or any other way of backing up settings) doesn't seem very 'feature complete' to me.

I know this is an old topic, but just chiming in for future generations.  If you have an SD9, D-racks and a madiface, you should use the auxilary madi port on the SD9 console to send to the madiface.  Use the copy audio panel to route directly from the rack's head amps and use the output routing of your mixes busses to route those to MADI. 
Hope that helps someone.  If you are at 48k, you should be good to go for 64 channels to your MADIface.