Topic: RME 9652, Need headphoneamp and ins/outs - NOOB - Please help

Hi everyone,

I have a RME 9652 with 2expansionboard with 8in and 8 outs in tele. I also have 4 adat out, wordclock.

The problem I have with this is that I get som serious interfering from my computer in all the ins and outputs. I then bought a Presonus Studio 192 with it I love the headphoneamp (Snappy transients) and the preamps but HATE the latency since it´s crap. Oooh, and it sounds really really good. Better than the RME card by a mile

If there are som genious here that could suggest a DAC/Headphone amp, and how to connect it (Would like if it´s possible via one ADAT since I don´t use them anyway. The spdif I use in a physical loopback so that I can sample between Maschine and Reason and go samplehunting on youtube/spotify etc.

I only have one microphone that has got to be connected somewhere since I am selling my presonus studio 192. I also have an UAD Apollo USB DUO that worked for ten minutes and I didn´t like the headphoneoutput there since it lacked in the bass-rendering. Everything was a little bit to brite.

Can someone com up with some suggestion with what to buy. My RME 9652 I will never sell. Best damncard ever. But what peripherals should I buy to get it to work as I want? Idont want superexpensive things. I would like things that pack a punch for its price :-)

(Sorry about all the misspellings as this keyboard in conjunction with ambien does not work to well ;-)

PLEASE HELP!

2 (edited by ramses 2016-11-23 08:22:20)

Re: RME 9652, Need headphoneamp and ins/outs - NOOB - Please help

> DAC/Headphone amp

The new RME ADI-2 Pro could be interesting for you. You can connect it via ADAT.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13