Topic: ARC USB Remote

Any ideas on when the ARC USB remote for the UFX+ will be available?  I have one on back order since November....Originally it was supposed to ship around mid-December, but now Full Compass is saying that RME isn't giving a ship date.  It's not that big of a deal....It'll get here when it gets here.  I was just curious as to if there was a "guesstimated" time frame?

Re: ARC USB Remote

MC just mentioned in another thread around end of Feb.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Any update on the availability of the ARC USB remote?

I see it's for sale on Vintage King, and doesn't say anything about preorder or back-order. (Though it does say it ships directly from manufacturer.)

http://vintageking.com/rme-arc-usb-prog … oCrtjw_wcB

5 (edited by Trommeltotti 2017-03-06 18:12:41)

Gary wrote:

ramses wrote:

Please dear RME team, Mister Carstens until now it is around  one year ago when you announced the new ARC USB Remote Control on MM 2016. In other words: Whatever a (technical) company is naming - it is IMHO not seriously at all announcing new products without bringing those out in contemporary time. One year waiting does not meaning a speedy availability! Every serious company should check out foreseeable production steps before announcing any products on market. I'm definitively disappointed about this point. Feb/2017 is gone and the RME USB Remote is still not available in Germany. Can you please inform RME customers correctly and consistently - probably every week - what's going on here?

I'm looking for one new 19" Audio-Interface and also I'm interested to avoid in seriously fact one separately (analogue) monitor controller. But if it's furthermore so unclearly when RME customers can get this controller, I will coming to a point thinking to switching to other companies. (Like Apogee) So dear RME team do not overuse this time factor to much. Otherwise People tend to move in other directions.

With best regards

6 (edited by miar 2017-04-03 10:30:43)

Any update from anyone on this?.  I have a pre order in also and dates (ETA) keep changing...

Trommeltotti wrote:
Gary wrote:

ramses wrote:

Feb/2017 is gone and the RME USB Remote is still not available in Germany. RME: Can you please inform RME customers correctly and consistently - probably every week - what's going on here?

As I asked above .... Does RME not have the ability to inform customers clearly and weekly about this ARC USB controller? I would not like to reading such words at "Thomann" "Available at 12.04.17" Maybe some weeks later: "Available at 01.06.2017" And so on. This is so horrible! Nobody knows nothing! The people here at this RME forum are not anybody. We are probably your RME customers! Don't blow us away! This is just a unworthy procedure. I'm disappointed lots.

I love the RME "TotalMix" functionality. RME ASIO driver are just "rock steady" But a seriously company would never doing things like above. Maybe next 5 days there are some interesting interfaces from other manufacturers on MM 2017. See what happens.

With best regards.

Still no word from anywhere?.  Even checking to see if RME are at MuzikMesse 2017 and tell us something on a Video.

Are you regulary checking the forum ?

https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopi … 94#p119894

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Ah great.  Many thanks DAW.

Was not aware of this Thread.  Happy again!