Topic: Braucht ein Mic-Signal am 'Line In' mehr als nur Phantom Power?

Hallo Liebes RME Forum!

Bekomme mit der Mixer-Summe ('Xenyx 502') am AI1, AI2 per Chinch mit dem Messmic nur Rauschen rein.

Mein Ansatz war es die Ph.P. meines kleinen Behringer Mixers zu verwenden (und gut).

Arbeitspegel habe ich nicht erwartet, aber keinen Pieps überrascht mich nun etwas :-)

Kann ich mit der HDSPe Aio denn ohne Interface keine Pegel Messung des Raums durchführen oder verwende ich nur ein falsches Kabel oder so etwas?

(Signalweg: Superlux Mess-Mic -> 10m XLR -> 'Ch1' am Behringer -> 'Main Out' über Chinch L/R -> mitgelierfertes Breakout-Kabel 'Line In' Chinch)

die Karte ist sachgerecht im PC festgeschraubt

2 (edited by vinark 2017-03-03 16:45:20)

Re: Braucht ein Mic-Signal am 'Line In' mehr als nur Phantom Power?

If you connect for example a cd player to the mixer, does that work? Does your mic need phantom power and does the mixer have that?
If you connect the cd player to the cinch in of the rme does that work?

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
BFpro fs, 2X HDSP9652 ADI-8AE, 2X HDSP9632

Thank you for the fast reaction!

I don't have any other audio source to test incoming signals from the mixer at the AIO

The Mic (E999) is a phantom powered and my (cheap) Mixer has that on the first Channel (allegedly).

oh, i can try to feet it with my Tascam Handheld (I report when i'd finished).

Hopefully my english is not full of false words smile

okay vinark, I test it:

through the handheld I played back a professional mastered mp3 and it came in at -35 dBfs (loud and clear + some of this analog noise)

now it seems to me, as if the Microphone is not working (although it is new)