Hello,
can I know if my setting is correct?

TRS>XLR to Avantone from jack rear output #4 of RME UCX
Hardware Outputs on TotalMix FX :
AN 4 MONO with adjustable volume
AN 3 MONO MUTE with VOLUME all down

Software Playback:
by selecting AN4 mono on Hardware Ouputs: AN1/2 volume 0.0 Stereo, Width 1.00
by selecting AN3 mono on Hardware Ouputs: AN1/2 volume all down, Stereo, Width 1.00

It is correct for Mono single Avantone Mixcubes?

THANKS
Best Regards
MC.

Matteo Candura
*Songwriter*Producer*Remixer*Musician*Artist*

2 (edited by ramses 2017-04-09 11:38:42)

Re: Mono Output for ONE Avantone MixCubes "TotalMix FX"

You have the cube connected to Analog out 4 ...
Use submix mode.
Set Hardware Output Analog 3/4 from Stereo to Mono.
Klick to Hardw Outp Analog 4 Out

Then adjust the audio signals coming from Hardware Inputs or Playback Channels (from Windows Applications) as you need.
If there is i.e. Audio Coming from a Software Playback channel (Audio Player), then this is a stereo signal.
As soon as you click on Analog Out 3 you will see the panning of this Stereo Playback Channel hard panned to L (L100).
As soon as you click on Analog Out 4 you will see the panning of this Stereo Playback Channel hard panned to R (R 100).

All you need to do is to click on the Mono HW Output Channel 4 (where your Mono Cube is behind)
and change the Panning of the Software Playback Channel in stereo to Center Position,
so that this mono channel gets the full Audio Signal (all from left and from right channel).

Here tutorial Videos for TotalMix FX and a primer:

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

in this way? http://imgur.com/a/gg7IB

Matteo Candura
*Songwriter*Producer*Remixer*Musician*Artist*

Yes, why you ask ? ;-)

You can easily check how it sounds or what is missing if you change the panning from absolute Left to Right ..

Center is the correct position for what you wanted.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13