Topic: New RME ARC USB

Hello i Have Rme 802 does Anyone know if THe New Rme Advanced Remote Control Will Work on it ? or i must buy the oldest One ?
Thank You

Re: New RME ARC USB

The new one does not work with the 802 in stand-alone. If you don't need that then the new one is the much better choice. But it will not be available before the end of February, sorry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Will new ARC USB work with Fireface UFX?

4 (edited by ramses 2017-01-16 09:45:15)

According to information in other threads.

You connect the new ARC USB to your PC and then its useable via TotalMix.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

As you can realize from some reactions to this topic.....I hesitate to ask this question but...ONLY based on what I've read, is the new ARC USB Remote shipping as of 4/18/17 or are there delays still in the line.  Mines ordered and my card shows that the dealer got their money's few weeks ago.
Not complaining. Just wondering

Babyface Pro, UFX+ via Thunderbolt, Win 10, Cubase 9.5 Pro, Asus Z270 i7700k Guitarist-1961

The first batch of remotes has been shipped out from our warehouse to our international distributors last week. So it definitely is on its way.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Just found an email that says FEDEX delivering to me on Friday... April 28, 2017  Should be a fun weekend

Babyface Pro, UFX+ via Thunderbolt, Win 10, Cubase 9.5 Pro, Asus Z270 i7700k Guitarist-1961

Thumbs pressed...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME