Topic: Plaback in Standalone

Hi,
I know this topic has been covered before, but could you give me a step by step instruction to plaback 4 channels in standalone mode ?

Re: Plaback in Standalone

1. TM: open DURECoder submenue on right side and click Button RecordView
- now on every HW Input and HW Output channel Mute and Solo Buttons become replaced by play and record Buttons.
2. TM: select now on each HW input and output which of these you want to record or playback

Then record smth, then playback smth

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

There is no TM in stand-alone mode wink

Use the CHANNEL menu, select a hardware output with encoder 1, step down to 'Play Channel' with encoder 2, select one....

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

True.
Ok, then my idea is, to preconfigure this using TM FX, store it i.e. in profile 2 of 6 on the device
and to recall it whenever required.
Under the assumption that there maybe is a lot of configuration work and needs later in stand-alone
mode only a few changes wink

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

MC wrote:

There is no TM in stand-alone mode wink

Use the CHANNEL menu, select a hardware output with encoder 1, step down to 'Play Channel' with encoder 2, select one....

That is ok, I can do it. The problem is that I can only select channel 1/2 or 2/3, etc and I need to be able to play channels 1 to 4 simultaneously. This is what I can not get to do.

Thanks for your time.

You can only select one stereo pair per output, that is not different to the TotalMix FX GUI operation. For an internal mixdown of multiple playbacks to one output channel you assign the playbacks to various input (!) channels, and mix these to one hardware output. As you would do in the TM FX GUI.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME