Topic: TotalMix strange behaviour w/ Babyface Pro

Hi,

It happens sometimes that I assign two control room monitoring outs - one for Main Monitors and the other assigned to the Headphones.

Usually, I normally want to hear the Main out mix on the Headphones. When happens is sometimes that mix comes out on the Headphones, sometimes its silent, without me changing any other parameter.
The solution is to exit from the DAW operational mode (which I really like because of its simplicity) and feed the AN1/2 to the headphone output like I did in the past. Is this bug or a user error?

Thanks

Re: TotalMix strange behaviour w/ Babyface Pro

I don't understand your question, because DAW mode completely bypasses TotalMix FX
and you perform your routing only in the DAW (Cubase, etc).

So if you use DAW mode and you are not satisfied with the routing or if it changes,
then its a DAW issue which you need to solve inside of the DAW. It has nothing to do with TM FX.

You say on your own all is ok, when you exit the DAW mode.
Then you are back using TM FX and if your settings are already there, then it will simply work.

Either fix your DAW routing in "TM DAW mode" or make full use of "TM FX's" potential.

If you want to use TM FX for monitor / headphone mix, then simply use TM FX.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

3 (edited by manasseh 2017-06-08 13:45:43)

Re: TotalMix strange behaviour w/ Babyface Pro

Got it, thanks.

I wasn't fully understanding the purpose of the DAW mode. I realized I do need the full TotalMix mode as I need to perform routing of the main Analog out to the headphones, outside of the daw.