Topic: Routing advice

Hello all, after some weeks of tutorials/posts etc. I realize the routing setup of my BF pro main outs and phones is incorrect though it does work, just no continuity..Have looked but not found any posts regarding the merits of various setups for anyones particular needs in TM options> reset mix> straight playback all mains, or straight playback. Singer/songwriter type here, just me. 20 tracs would be a big project. Usually 3/5 guitars, 2/4 vox, 2/4 keys, bass/ drums, a few miscellaneous tracs. No effects needed for tracking(sing dry) One headphone mix all that is needed...XLR main outputs to one pair speakers, phones to 1/4 input jack...Currently TM main out is assigned to PH3/4(should be AN1/2?). Phone1 is assigned to AS1/2(should be ph.3/4?) Daw is Qbase artist9. Read a recent post inquiring about the headphone mix being the same as the main mix the moderator replied use copy/mirror output phones. that would work fine(use daw for levels) would like to give submix routing a chance first as I see the value there. If the routing is corrected it may make more sense. Suggestions would be appreciated...thanks

win10 intel5,rme babyface,cubebase artist9.