1 (edited by fripholm 2017-07-21 07:32:42)

Topic: SOLVED: Bug? UFX+ display mirrors ADAT1 input on FX input

http://www.ttx-sound.net/foren/IMG_7849.JPG

At 88.2 and 96 kHz, the ADAT1 input level meter is mirrored to the left FX input on the front panel display of my unit. Although there is nothing routed to the internal FX engine at all, the FX input meter is moving along with ADAT1. When turning the FX on, TMFX doesn't show any input level but the panel display does.

This doesn't happen at 44.1 or 48 kHz or with any other input - only ADAT1. I'm using the latest firmware on my UFX+, the one that came with TMFX 1.43

Re: SOLVED: Bug? UFX+ display mirrors ADAT1 input on FX input

I can not reproduce this effect with the current (98/39/44) firmware nor the former one. Which one is flashed into your device?

Did you try a Total Reset under Options? The mixer might be screwed up internally somehow.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by fripholm 2017-07-15 11:20:15)

MC wrote:

I can not reproduce this effect with the current (98/39/44) firmware nor the former one. Which one is flashed into your device?

Did you try a Total Reset under Options? The mixer might be screwed up internally somehow.

My firmware:

http://www.ttx-sound.net/foren/ufxfirmware.jpg

I've tried a Total Reset, didn't change a thing. I usually have a Digimax FS hooked up to ADAT, but I've just tried it with the Ferrofish A32 and it's the same problem.

Another interesting fact: it only happens, when the UFX+ is connected over Thunderbolt - USB3 works as expected.

Aaaah, TB - that was it. Thanks a lot, we'll fix this.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

The new TB firmware 99 is available on our website (currently Mac only, Win maybe tomorrow) and fixes this small issue.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Windows is also available now, though only as firmware update over USB. I can confirm, the problem is fixed. That was quick - THANKS!!

The TB version is up as well.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME