Topic: UFX+ & TotalMix

hey I am new here, I upgraded my Babyface to the UFX+ hoping the functionality would be similar. So far it's been a nightmare. I also purchased the ARC for the UFX+....

1. any way to set ARC to modify it so it controls like a Babyface in TotalMix FX? example.... Snap 1 button to control volume fader for Input AN 1/2 and so on? I don't care for the actual Snapshot functions. I'm baffled why there is gain control over volume fader support. Surprisingly my Mackie MCU can control each input and output channels in TotalMix, might return the ARC if it can't function like a Babyface.

2. I have my WDM configured to Analog 1+2 for system playback in MADIFACE SERIES SETTINGS. When using the Windows System Volume fader, it does nothing, doesn't adjust the volume. I have to adjust within TotalMix. Is there a fix for this?

3. In OBS Studio, when I go to Settings > Audio, I have the Desktop Audio Device set as SPEAKERS (RME UFX+ USB 3.0). When I bring either the SOFTWARE PLAYBACK AN 1/2 or the MAIN down on the fader, OBS shows the signal at the same volume. Why won't the settings in TotalMix control OBS?

All in all, the original blue Babyface interface didn't have any of these issues. Thank you for reading my post.

Re: UFX+ & TotalMix

I'm convinced i have a broken ufx+, headphone isn't working now... wtf!!!