Topic: Baby face pro stuttering Sierra 10.12.6

Hi I have a baby face pro on sierra 10.12.6 latest drivers available, even reinstalled older. USB cable changed to a longer one. it happens that if I move quickly the magic mouse (the arrow becomes big) the babyface stutter. what can it be ? he does it to 44 that a192 .. if instead I click while I move the mouse not from problems of stuttering type in logic pro x when I move a plug in not from problems .. I hope you understood. what can it be ?
and normal that warms up after hours of listening?
Thanks

Re: Baby face pro stuttering Sierra 10.12.6

Ehi ?? please Help me .. mattias???

hi, but can someone help me? will there be an update you have the baby face pro driver? is my sound card defective? I took rme for the impeccable support  ... what info should I give to help me? Matthias Carstens I wrote you in private but no one answers ...

4 (edited by ramses 2017-12-31 14:17:10)

Hi, this is a user forum. If you want official support, then please write an e-mail to RME support.

Did the problems start after taking the longer USB cable ?
How long is the new USB cable ?
Can you cross-check with the old cable if some or all issue go by that ?

BTW .. all that you report after "what can it be ?" is not understandable.
Try to rephrase in easy sentences that make sense...

You ask whether there are driver updates available ...
You can find this out yourself very quickly by looking in the download section of the RME webserver.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

5 (edited by alessandro m. 2017-12-31 15:14:21)

hello thank you very much for answering me thank you really! it's a forum and you give it a hand.
yes i know my english is not so ok ... i'm italian
the baby face pro is a month that I bought it.
then the cable of the babyface pro and short and does not get there, then I took a usb 2.0 usb b to usb to 3 meters cable. thinking that it was the longest cable and after reading in the forum  (https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=26306) that it is better its short cable attacking a short USB 3.0 extension I bought it. but the problem remains
the problem is when I move the mouse quickly stutters the baby face. only this is the problem for the rest works
what can it be?

Ok so you have the problem with short and long cable.

Try every USB2 and USB3 port of your system.

Avoid USB Hubs.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

7 (edited by alessandro m. 2017-12-31 16:02:41)

ok tried!
  stutter on usb 3.0
detached the xlr and stutter even in the headphones
stutter from 32 khz to 192khz
in daw and when I listen to a song in itunes
what can it be ? is the babyface defective?
I do not have a usb hub.
I wanted to buy a powered USB 3.0 hub to see if it resolves.
I do not think it's a power problem.
Is it a problem with USB or incorrect drivers?
I noticed that it is a widespread problem on this forum with baby face pro.
we hope that we solve .and that rme updates the firmware 102 and the drivers up 3.04
thank you