Topic: Control Room - 2 Feature Requests

It would be really useful - particularly for those using the bigger devices with higher IO counts to have a "Speakers C" or Main Out C assignment and less important but still useful would be the possibility of assigning 5 or 6 headphones.

Background on this is I currently run UFX as centrepiece of a busy music production & surround mixing studio where we often might need 4 or more headphone sends and regarding extra speaker switching it would be nice to be able to easily reference the surround fronts as a third pair of speakers in addition to my mains and smalls.

Kind regards

Re: Control Room - 2 Feature Requests

Hi Paul,

> we often might need 4 or more headphone sends

Was that a typo? The UFX /TM FX does support 4 phones directly. Please also note that you have the option of activating talkback in any 'normal' output channel, so the channels then behave like a Phones one, although remain in the left side.

Speaker C is on our list but I have no date, sorry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Control Room - 2 Feature Requests

Thanks for the quick reply Matthias,

Yes 4 or more sends is not a typo. This past year we had a music video series shot at our place that was live to camera and live recording. I often had 6 sends going... Other times we had 4 - 6 piece band recording live so here again 4 or more sends is useful. As you rightly point out the functionality as it is right now is just fine for that. That’s why I said this was less important.

Glad to hear Speakers C is on the list.

All the best for the year ahead.