1 (edited by djrem3000 2015-10-14 10:30:36)

Topic: For the nth time: Windows Volume control + TotalMix FX MAIN OUT

I'm a new user of RME UCX and TotalMIX FX.
And as many others, first that i have noticed, that the Volume Control in Windows is not controlling TotalMix FX MAIN OUT fader.
Have searched this forum - some bizzare third party app hacks via MIDI for this feature, some of them are not working anymore, some of them partially working.
Many-many-many user requests dated from 2010 year to make this option native in TotalMix FX - and total ignore from the RME software developers (requests on not to make it as default feature, but just an ability to turn it ON for those who really need it).
As an owner of this Premium product i totally did not understand this company politics - ignoring the mostly popular request.
Many users are using the RME sound cards not just in studios but in couple - home studio/desktop computer connected to some theater and etc, so they really do need an option to have this linking (Windows Volume Control - TM FX MAIN OUT).
Me personally is using a remote Multimedia Control which is remotely controlling main Windows Volume Control, so now i'm unable to control it.
DeadHorse

Re: For the nth time: Windows Volume control + TotalMix FX MAIN OUT

For anybody interested to control the main volume of TotalMix with hotkeys (or a remote controller like MCE remote) might find this tool interesting.
https://www.forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?pid=127402