Topic: ADI-2 Pro Routing

I wanna rout my Signal in the following way through the ADI-2:

DAW -> USB -> ADI-2 -> Analog Out -> External Hardware -> Analog In -> ADI-2 -> Processed Signal to USB and Monitor Out.

Is this possible?

Re: ADI-2 Pro Routing

Sure. You have enough I/Os for that, including the 2 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs fitting your example.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I read in the Gearslutz Forum a Post from June 2017, the Owner says he can rout the processed Signal only through the Headphone Output 3/4.
This was irritating.

It depends on how you connect your gear. You can use outputs 1/2, 3/4, or the digital outputs to do that. In that forum someone was not happy that he had to use unbalanced outputs for the second pair of analog outs, as he used the balanced output with his monitors already. But that is a different topic and was not part of your first post's question.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

It depends on how you connect your gear. You can use outputs 1/2, 3/4, or the digital outputs to do that. In that forum someone was not happy that he had to use unbalanced outputs for the second pair of analog outs, as he used the balanced output with his monitors already. But that is a different topic and was not part of your first post's question.

Unbalanced will not be the Problem, the Monitor Controller must have something to do wink
Thx for the quick answers.