Topic: I do not like rme

hi,I use cubase.and reset rme mixer all setting but not workink always always always

rme always very bad. sory..

I have not liked music since I bought RME.

1-why do I have to do some processing to get a guitar record?
2-When I take Cubase lessons, there is no sound in the video again rme problem and why should I do it again?
3-all headsets in the world are for mini TRS, but for headphones that have made a big TRS output so that we do not use rme.
4-I got a rme for total mix but I never used it because it does not appear in cubase chain can not be made.
5-all the organs in the world are stereo.rme must have forgotten itWith rme, you will not get endless stereo recordings.
6-technical support is so bad that it has not been answered for exactly 4 months.

Please leave this job and food sell .i hate you

Re: I do not like rme

Hello,

1. Which "processing" are you referring to?

2. What are Cubase lessons and how is this an RME problem?

3. Not sure what you mean - there are a adapter plugs, though.

4. Totalmix is independent from Cubase or other software.

5. I don't understand the problem, sorry. If you are referring to church organs, you can record stereo with the two microphone inputs and two suitable microphones... If you are referring to something else, please explain.

6. I just replied to your two emails and fixed one issue. I'm afraid I can not find any earlier mails from you in my inbox. Did you use another mail address?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

1. Which "processing" are you referring to?
everything about sound.I mentioned a few of them.

2. What are Cubase lessons and how is this an RME problem?
Cubase is a daw program. It needs a sound card.

3. Not sure what you mean - there are a adapter plugs, though.
but it is not used. because the size is big.headphones output mini trs all over the world.I can not believe you've learned this right now.

4. Totalmix is independent from Cubase or other software.
That's exactly what I said.Did you know the sound cards people want to use with their music program?

5. I don't understand the problem, sorry. If you are referring to church organs, you can record stereo with the two microphone inputs and two suitable microphones... If you are referring to something else, please explain.
Do you want to record the line instrument with microphone input?I will not let you kill me smile

6. I just replied to your two emails and fixed one issue. I'm afraid I can not find any earlier mails from you in my inbox. Did you use another mail address?

I only used 1 email address .. I have my reports.10 I sent more emails but I did not answer them. I threw away my sound card.

Hello,

1. Sorry, I am not sure what you mean or when and where you mentioned "processing"... All you need to do is activate the INST button in the Babyface mixer. You said that fixed the problem.

2. I know what Cubase is. I asked what "Cubase lessons" refers to.

3. There are many headphones with the larger plug... With an adapter, you can use both.

4. What exactly would you like to achieve?

5. When you say "organ", I think of an acoustic instrument, a church organ. Are you referring to an electric organ or a synthesizer? You can connect any such instrument to the XLR inputs, yes.

6. You used two mail addresses. I sent two replies to you in December to se****y123@hotmail.com.  The mail address you used today and for identical mails in December is hic******e@hotmail.com (*** added for privacy reasons). I assumed you would check both accounts regularly. There are no earlier mails (i.e. 4 months ago) from either of these two addresses in my inbox.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

1. Sorry, I am not sure what you mean or when and where you mentioned "processing"... All you need to do is activate the INST button in the Babyface mixer. You said that fixed the problem.
NO. This is not the only action I need to take.
to make music.I wanted to record the midi channels in the cubase by listening to the audio channel at the bottom, but I failed again.but why ? Who did it ? why is there no warning?my life went to search for rme mistakes.you a great effort has been made to prevent people from making music.nothing related to sound works right. I can not be a stupid machine to be amazed!

Did you only understand Cubase lessons from what I wrote? you need to understand the live video recording with audio.
you said me today.I must click loopback, I'ill try tihs.What else did rme sound card hinder? Is there any recipe food except music?

3. There are many headphones with the larger plug... With an adapter, you can use both.
You are wrong. use all peoples It is small headphone jacks.
I am not surprised to know that. this is the next topic. be couse first need to get sound from sound card.

why is the sound volume down rme mix panel?
  it can not be a recipe.

5. When you say "organ", I think of an acoustic instrument, a church organ. Are you referring to an electric organ or a synthesizer? You can connect any such instrument to the XLR inputs, yes.

I use synthesizer /korg pa 800)
Do you want to use XLR for stereo?

6. You used two mail addresses. I sent two replies to you in December to se****y123@hotmail.com.  The mail address you used today and for identical mails in December is hic******e@hotmail.com (*** added for privacy reasons). I assumed you would check both accounts regularly. There are no earlier mails (i.e. 4 months ago) from either of these two addresses in my inbox.

no, you are wrong.
I just checked. I sent a video 3 months ago I did not get any response reports available. Did you see that I just sent you the report?
I sent many emails like this and I did not get a reply.
the sound card does not answer like you

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Are you happy if we can not use "total mix" plugins in "cubase"?

I could  use crewamware, soniccore years ago..and I think it allows other sound cards.I had never come to mind when I was taking this card.I am very sorry to have taken this card

This is one of the strangest postings I ever saw here in this forum.

I question myself, why didn't you
- inform yourself better before buying, if you have such "special" requirements ?
- simply give back the recording interface if you don't like it so much ?

Instead of this you are making big waves for things, where I question myself where the real problem is.

If i.e. the size of plugs is a problem for you, be glad, because for most of the people in this world this is no problem,
maybe you can learn from them.

If you have technical questions, then I would like to propose that you formulate them in an understandable
and professional way without becoming unfriendly. Many thanks for your cooperation.

Just my personal view as satisfied RME customer and committed RME forum user.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

This is one of the strangest postings I ever saw here in this forum.

I question myself, why didn't you
- inform yourself better before buying, if you have such "special" requirements ?
- simply give back the recording interface if you don't like it so much ?

Instead of this you are making big waves for things, where I question myself where the real problem is.

If i.e. the size of plugs is a problem for you, be glad, because for most of the people in this world this is no problem,
maybe you can learn from them.

If you have technical questions, then I would like to propose that you formulate them in an understandable
and professional way without becoming unfriendly. Many thanks for your cooperation.

Just my personal view as satisfied RME customer and committed RME forum user.

my expectation was the features on the $ 1 sound card.
I was said you again

The $ 1 sound card did not bother me at all.
it was a behavior that suits you.

I'm afraid the only thing you understaood from this post is the size of the plug.
If rme is removed from the market, the music will reach more advanced levels.

I will not sell my sound card, I will tear it apart by telling the reasons on youtube.

post video link please! big_smile

11 (edited by ramses 2018-01-30 08:23:00)

hicazyureklisite wrote:

my expectation was the features on the $ 1 sound card.
I was said you again

The $ 1 sound card did not bother me at all.
it was a behavior that suits you.

I'm afraid the only thing you understaood from this post is the size of the plug.
If rme is removed from the market, the music will reach more advanced levels.

I understand from your posting that you are an unexperienced user who is overstrained by his new recording environment
in regards to Cubase and RME.

If you would at least have the passion and modesty to raise your questions understandable and in an acceptable tone, then many of us RME users surely would be willed to help.

I commented to your phones / adapter problem only as it showed to me that you have a very strange view on things.
Everybody else in the world is happy to have a solid phones plug.
Professional / High quality phones come with such a TRS plug.
Some other phones - where the manufacturer wants, that they are able to connect also to smaller consumer HW plugs - come with mini plug and adapter.
If you don't have such an adapter, simply buy one and then your problem is solved.
This is the 1st that I found on Amazon, not a special recommendation from me, maybe better don't use the cheapest one ...
https://www.amazon.de/Homelink-Audio-St … GJ8C98C01R

The mini adapter is only being used in situations where a manufacturer has no room for it like i.e. on a PCI or PCIe sound card. There such a mini adapter is very typical. Otherwise the bigger plug is preferred for stability.

BTW .. The RME phones outputs can also be used (with an adapter) as additional high quality line outs.
So its very good that it has a solid format as the mini plugs are not so mechanically stable.

Shall you didn't recognize already ... with RME you have a professional recording device, not a "cheap" consumer sound card (even if also those can become expensive), you cannot compare chicken with eggs.

Shall you have problems to operate TotalMix then you have several choices to learn either TM FX or you can completely disable it by using the DAW operational mode. Then all routing is being done by your DAW (Cubase). But then you loose all of the good features of TM FX.

Be friendly and fair .. you need to take at least some time to learn.

If we can meet somewhere in the middle and communicate in a professional and friendly manner, then I am willed to send you some links where you can more easily learn to handle TM FX quicker.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

can you make a total mix effect as "chain" or "create fx cahhenl" in cubase? sample reverb.

Hello,

I will clarify a few points here, but to some degree, I have to agree with Ramses, it is very hard to understand what exactly your problems are, which may be cause by language issues to some degree. Perhaps it would be best to find the (paid) help of an experienced studio professional to guide you through basics of audio work with a DAW and and a professional interface. This is not somethin that tech support can do, much less so if the problems are not clear. You could ask our distributor in Turkey to suggest some experienced local RME/Cubase users who could help with basics professionally (i.e. as a paid service). Please contact

BL Muzik
Contact person: Baris Buyuk
Cemiltopuzlu Cad, 25/5 Selamicesme
Istanbul
Phone: 0090-216-3862898
Fax: 0090-216-3862897
E-Mail: blmuzik@blmuzik.com
Web: www.blmuzik.com
Support:   blmuzik@blmuzik.com

hicazyureklisite wrote:

NO. This is not the only action I need to take.
to make music.I wanted to record the midi channels in the cubase by listening to the audio channel at the bottom, but I failed again.but why ? Who did it ? why is there no warning?my life went to search for rme mistakes.you a great effort has been made to prevent people from making music.nothing related to sound works right. I can not be a stupid machine to be amazed!

You asked how to record a guitar, I replied (by mail) that you need to activate the INST button, which solved this issue. Everything else you mention here has nothing to do with that. What does "recording MIDI channels" refer to? Are you using external MIDI keyboards to generate sound or virtual instruments? What exactly "failed"? These are not an "RME mistakes", these are basics of Cubase operation, which you need to learn with the help of the software manual, Steinberg support, or a professional guide, as suggested above.

I know how it feels when nothing works and how easy it is to blame the "stupid machine" - but in most cases, in the end it turns out to be user error....

Did you only understand Cubase lessons from what I wrote? you need to understand the live video recording with audio.
you said me today.I must click loopback, I'ill try tihs.What else did rme sound card hinder? Is there any recipe food except music?

I guess I don't really understand what you are trying to do. What kind of video are you trying to record, from what source and for what purpose? But again, this seems to be a Cubase issue. Loopback is good for recording playback signals into an audio software. If that is what is not working, then this feature should do the trick.

3. See Ramses' comments...

why is the sound volume down rme mix panel?
  it can not be a recipe.

Sorry - I don't understand the question. Where exactly is the "sound volume down"?

I use synthesizer /korg pa 800)
Do you want to use XLR for stereo?

One XLR is mono. Two XLRs are stereo.

no, you are wrong.
I just checked. I sent a video 3 months ago I did not get any response reports available. Did you see that I just sent you the report?
I sent many emails like this and I did not get a reply.
the sound card does not answer like you

Again, I have to disagree. There are no mails from"3 months ago" in my inbox. You sent the mail that you forwarded to me yesterday in December, there is nothing before that. I sent two replies to two mails to your se****y123@hotmail.com address, one of them was the suggestion to use the Loopback feature. If an earlier mail was filtered as spam and overlooked, I apologize, but since the other ones (in December and now) were not filtered, that seems unlikely.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

hicazyureklisite wrote:

can you make a total mix effect as "chain" or "create fx cahhenl" in cubase? sample reverb.

Totalmix FX effects can not be used as plugins in Cubase. This is not what Totalmix is designed for, and we do not make any such claims.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

15 (edited by hicazyureklisite 2018-01-30 12:27:20)

I think you're just using it for entertainment TotalMix.name is "totalmix" but can not mix.Is not that strange? smile

yes soryy ı dont speak englis sad ı use translate.bl music no support me..
I tried to explain but I did not get any answers at all.

hicazyureklisite wrote:

If you send me some contact details (phone number) by email, I will forward them to BL and ask them to get in touch with you....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

hicazyureklisite wrote:

I think you're just using it for entertainment TotalMix.name is "totalmix" but can not mix.Is not that strange? smile

Of course it can "mix". But it is not meant to do the job of the Cubase mixer, it is totally independent, and for good reasons....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

RME Support wrote:
hicazyureklisite wrote:

If you send me some contact details (phone number) by email, I will forward them to BL and ask them to get in touch with you....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thank you

RME Support wrote:
hicazyureklisite wrote:

Of course it can "mix". But it is not meant to do the job of the Cubase mixer, it is totally independent, and for good reasons....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

How do I record without not using the daw program?
now,Can I give some reverb to some channels in cubase tempalte?

hicazyureklisite wrote:

Of course you use Cubase to record - I never said anything else.

Yes, you can apply Totalmix FX reverb in monitoring, and with the Loopback, you can even record it. But you can also apply reverb in Cubase.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

my project 36 channel wav.
channel 1 and channel 34  I want to add reverb and export. finish..
can I do it ?

This thread is testimont to the patience of RME and the support around here.  Kudos! 

Obviously some big translation issues which could easily be misinterpreted!

After owning ym Babyface Pro I honestly cannot think of another audio interface Iwould rather use, I've had some minor issues but its so rock solid.  However its not a toy (as such).

hicazyureklisite wrote:

can I do it ?

Sure - if you want to "export" by way of bouncing/rendering, you should use a Cubase internal reverb plugin, though.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

RME Support wrote:
hicazyureklisite wrote:

can I do it ?

Sure - if you want to "export" by way of bouncing/rendering, you should use a Cubase internal reverb plugin, though.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

were we talking about totalmix?

Apparently everyone says it's my fault.

It's not your "fault", but you seem to lack some basic understanding of what Totalmix does and how it interacts with Cubase - and how it does not. You can not integrate TM effects into CUbase as plugins, and therefore they can not be part of a bounce/render process. If you do not understand this, then you will need to educate yourself with basics of DAW work. I have not yet received an email with your phone number. If you send it to me, I will ask BL to help you find professional guidance, which I think you need...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

RME Support wrote:

It's not your "fault", but you seem to lack some basic understanding of what Totalmix does and how it interacts with Cubase - and how it does not. You can not integrate TM effects into CUbase as plugins, and therefore they can not be part of a bounce/render process. If you do not understand this, then you will need to educate yourself with basics of DAW work. I have not yet received an email with your phone number. If you send it to me, I will ask BL to help you find professional guidance, which I think you need...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

you said me you can use reverb "with cubase"

RME Support wrote:
hicazyureklisite wrote:

Of course you use Cubase to record - I never said anything else.

Yes, you can apply Totalmix FX reverb in monitoring, and with the Loopback, you can even record it. But you can also apply reverb in Cubase.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

"

I can use it and I can not use it smile

this is so difficult ? only reverb my channel.

Totalmix operates independently. The reverb can be applied to playback channels (not individually, but with a Send/Return). This works with any playback signal, regardless of which software is playing. Totalmix does not know which program is active, and there is no direct interaction. So you can add Totalmix reverb to playback from Cubase, but you can not use it when rendering/bouncing. Why not simply use a reverb plugin in Cubase?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

RME Support wrote:

Totalmix operates independently. The reverb can be applied to playback channels (not individually, but with a Send/Return). This works with any playback signal, regardless of which software is playing. Totalmix does not know which program is active, and there is no direct interaction. So you can add Totalmix reverb to playback from Cubase, but you can not use it when rendering/bouncing. Why not simply use a reverb plugin in Cubase?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I did not understand much. sad
Can I use reverb with any DAW in the world wit totalMİX?
cubase,fl,studio one and other..you choose. please.

hicazyureklisite wrote:
RME Support wrote:

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

yes ı see mybe.the totalmix not use cubase and all other daw.
why did you make totalmix? i can not understand this

and why is that name mix?because i got it for the mix i was cheatedDo not you find me right now?

Do not you know that all the mixes in the world are made after recording?now you are said recording together.

and why is there a mix statement in the name of this product.
We just put the rule that mix can not be done.

hicazyureklisite wrote:

That is the problem, and that is not something we can help with. You need local professional guidance.

You can apply reverb to any signal that passes through Totalmix inputs or playback channels. It does not matter whether this signal comes from a DAW, or media player, or Youtube playback in a web browser.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

hicazyureklisite wrote:

and why is there a mix statement in the name of this product.
We just put the rule that mix can not be done.

No, that's not correct. Nobody said that.

hicazyureklisite wrote:

Do not you know that all the mixes in the world are made after recording?now you are said recording together.

This question makes no sense, sorry. And you will likely not understand the answer. Again, you need someone who can explain these things to you in Turkish. It makes no sense to try and clear up all these misconceptions here.

Regards
Danie Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

have a template 36 channels wav.

Can I give effects with total mix now with any daw?

There is so much trouble with giving reverb ?

I do not need an education.I can reverb in seconds with creamware and other soundcart 5 dolars 4 dolars soundcards.
you know ?
I understand that rme nin can not do this.

the problem is : why does the name have the word "mix"? This is not fair.

Simple question: Why don't you just use a reverb plugin within Cubase?

Here is a link that explains how to use the reverb in Totalmix, and there are many other videos that explain how Totalmix works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTZWrb … nSXF_f8UB6

If you do not  send me contact details, I can not help you any further here, sorry. Your failure to understand how Totalmix FX works does not mean that there is a problem with it....

I will close this thread soon, the discussion is leading nowhere. My offer to ask BL to help you find guidance is still valid.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

40 (edited by hicazyureklisite 2018-01-30 14:42:59)

"Simple question: Why don't you just use a reverb plugin within Cubase?"

The reverb is one of the mix stages.you can see it in many songs.

but You said yes (up message) it would not be now.

I watched the video and told the mixer.
i only need reverb this is very confusing

."please hang in here 
"not suitable for mix "Totalmix" all in daw program.

hicazyureklisite wrote:

"Simple question: Why don't you just use a reverb plugin within Cubase?"

The reverb is one of the mix stages.you can see it in many songs.

I'm sorry, if you do not understand this very simple question, either because of language problems or because of lack of knowledge, how can I help? You do not need to explain to me what reverb is. My question was why don't you use the reverb that is available within Cubase? Totalmix can add reverb, but in a different way than you expect or want. Applying reverb to individual channels within your Cubase project would be a bit complicated. Therefore, it is easier to do this in Cubase directly.

Totalmix does not mix or work in Cubase or other software, it works independently. This is important to understand.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

TotalMix allows one to control and mix the physical inputs and outputs of the RME interface.

TotalMix does not control or mix Cubase projects.

And give up whining about the headphone jack...  Professional headphones use 1/4" TRS.

44 (edited by ramses 2018-01-30 21:33:30)

This is how TotalMix FX is integrated into your PC from Driver / Signal Flow / Application Perspective

https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/index.php/Attachment/1988-TotalMix-Diagram-Overview-Signal-Flow-jpg

This article gives you guidance about 1st setup of TM FX, but I fear you will need somebody who supports you by translating it from english to your language:

https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … rnal-equi/

If you can at least listen to english then the Video Tutorials can be of help for you:
https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … al-Videos/

TotalMix is an application to control the routing inside of your recording interface.

For each output channel you can create a submix of its own by mixing-in
- signals from the Hardware Inputs of your recording device and
- so called Sftware Playback channels with sound coming from applications

By this you have a very flexible tool to create a suitable mix for your monitors and phones.
And all with zero latency.

How does the DAW communicate with your RME Recording interface ? Easy:
- Input signals coming from the Hardware Inputs (TM FX Upper Row) are always passed unchanged to the DAW program
- Everyrhing which is being send to outputs from the DAW (or other applications) you find in Software Playback Channels (TM FX middle row)
- The bottom row in TM FX is simply for the output channels where you can say which of the HW Inputs and SW Playbacl channels shall be mixed to the output and with what volume ....

Give it some time its a very powerful and flexible professional solution.

The reverbs in TM FX you best use for a vocalist that feels better with a little reverb in his headphones when recording his voice. Its easier to inside of TM FX to route reverb to the phones of the vocalist than having to perform all this via the DAW.

As a rule of thumb you generall use the FX effects mostly for headphone mixes and when you are mixing and mastering you use the effects of your DAW.

These basic concepts you need to learn and you need to experiment with that to gain experience.

It's crazy topic. U should have bought something easier.
besides i dont understand which kind of rme interface you have trouble with?

Bwoon wrote:

It's crazy topic. U should have bought something easier.
besides i dont understand which kind of rme interface you have trouble with?

Everyone does not speak English.it may come easy to you.
I can not even do simple operations.
I have never entered the sound card interface because it is not understood.
music is universal.
but it's not rme.

You should take the offer of RME support. Give them your contact details and somebody will contact you speaking your language.

By the way, you never told:

1-What RME interface are you using?
2-Which driver version?
3-Which version of TotalMix FX?
4-What Windows Version are you using?

5-What is the Video application from which you want to record sound? Is this a video software like "Vegas Pro" or do you mean a Youtube Video?

ramses wrote:

You should take the offer of RME support. Give them your contact details and somebody will contact you speaking your language.

By the way, you never told:

1-What RME interface are you using?
2-Which driver version?
3-Which version of TotalMix FX?
4-What Windows Version are you using?

5-What is the Video application from which you want to record sound? Is this a video software like "Vegas Pro" or do you mean a Youtube Video?

hi,

I said them supprot rme sad

rme interface last version.
I need hear sound in video screen
I use screen recorder.
windoes 10 cubase 5.1

49 (edited by ramses 2018-05-06 18:04:19)

RME has not only one recording interface, which one do you have ?

Never heard of an application named "video screen". What is the programs name and installation path?

I want to find out, whether this software can make use of an ASIO driver or whether you need to configure WDM devices in the RME driver settings dialog.

I currently assume that your video application is not capable of using an ASIO driver. So maybe you forgot to configure WDM devices for the analog outputs to which your speakers are connected to. These WDM devices are needed for Windows 10 and all Windows applications which do not support ASIO.

Assuming you connected your speakers to Analog 1/2 OUT then you need to:
1. enable a WDM device for this particular output in the RME driver settings dialog.
2. open Windows sound settings and make the WDM device for Analog 1/2 OUT to your systems default sound device.

Once you did this, then Windows and all applications, which do not support ASIO, should be able to output sound to your speakers via Analog Output 1+2.

If you playback music or a video, then you should see the signal arriving in TotalMix FX in the Middle row "Software Playback Channels" Analog 1/2.

Now check your routing in TotalMix FX that sound from Software Playback Channel 1/2 is being routed to the Hardware Outputs Analog 1/2 (bottom row of faders).

Follow this procedure:

Ensure in TotalMix FX, that you still have "submix mode" enabled. In the bottom row (Hardware Outputs) click to the fader "Analog 1/2". Now you see the submix for this Output Analog 1/2. Ensure that you see sound arriving at the Software Playback channel Analog 1/2 and raise the fader of this channel slowly so that you do not overload your speakers or damage your ears.

That is basically all which is required to enable Windows and non-ASIO aware applications to send sound to the RME WDM device Analog  1/2 OUT and to configure routing properly.

Once you are satisfied with settings store this as snapshot 1 (on right side of TotalMix FX) and name it i.e. "speakers" so that you can easily recall these settings.

Now you should safe all TotalMix FX settings (snapshots and workplace).

Sorry guys, what's going on here is just wrong. Sometimes intolerance is a problem, this case is the opposite.

@OP
Get yourself prepared before throwing your insults. Your technical, lingual and etiquette skills are insufficient. You are just not able to appreciate the effort being put into RME devices, nor the level of support you receive here (which is crazy to me). Like one saying the Ducati he just got sucks being compared to a scooter, because it is too loud, or because it don't have a carriage hook, or whatever other nonsense (which it should 'obviously' have, given the price payed).