Topic: Getting TotalMix to remember my settings, UCX

When i restart start my laptop, every time i open totalmix (version 1.43)
It opens two of the same popups saying my device settings dont match totamix and if i want to update them - also it maxes out my main volume which is super annoying. I made a snapshot of how id want it to start up but it doesnt seem to default to that.

Is there something im doing wrong?

Re: Getting TotalMix to remember my settings, UCX

Windows? Either TM FX was not able to saven the current settings, or the UCX was used during offline time. For the first effect you can try the latest 1.50 beta, it includes an improvement for saving settings before exit. On some systems the rights management is broken and doesn't allow TM FX to save its own data into C:\Users\User name\App Data\Local\TotalMix FX. You will see by checking the file dates.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by ramses 2018-02-18 11:22:12)

Pls check your preferences, 2 points there, see screenshot below.

@Matthias: where are these settings being stored ?

My settings were inverted since a couple of days. I have one suspicion, my Win10 parallel installation, where I made a Windows upgrade last recently. I will check that now.

Either this inverted change slipped in by Win10 or by the TM 1.50 beta.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfocj5w3aasetq7/TotalMix%20FX%201.43%20Preferences.jpg?dl=1

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Preferences are stored in the registry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

5 (edited by ramses 2018-02-18 14:11:28)

MC wrote:

Preferences are stored in the registry.

Many thanks, do you have an idea, what could have changed my settings in the system ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Ok so ive updated to the latest, but still more ofen than not when i turn on my laptop and UCX, its set to max volume on the main monitors.. Which i never want - Is there any way to make sure this doesnt happen?

Thanks