Topic: how to record screen video ?

loopback all channel active.no record sounds sad

since 1 years I wait

Re: how to record screen video ?

Not enough information here.... Which software are you using? Which channels is the software set to record? Can you record the Loopback channels with other software?
Does this video software even record input signals or does it try to record WDM playback? Have you contacted the software manufacturer?

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

previously solved by the "rme" suppport problem with remote connection my pc (teamwiever) I use cubase 5 win 10.
problem on rme interface settings.

I begged, but did not tell me rme support.I wrote an email saying I said the solution did not even answer.why rme support  is always bad.:(

Sorry, I don't recall connecting to your PC with Teamviewer.

This does not seem to be an RME problem, but you are not giving us enough information to even try to help you solve it. Without details about how exactly you are trying to "record screen video", we can only guess, and that does not help.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

I will once again suggest that you try to find local help from studio professionals. I am not sure we can solve this problem here this way (considering the language problems and the lack of detailed information).

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

please help me sad

Hello,

it is difficult to help without more details about the problem...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME