Topic: HDSP9632 loopback AND TM as daw

I'm thinking in mix with Total Mix. I do not know if the HDSP9632 It allows me to work with TM as stand alone software, including export audio in a digital uncompressed format. Thanks

Re: HDSP9632 loopback AND TM as daw

I would use global record from RME DigiCheck Audio Analysis tools (which are free of charge), you can download it from RME download page. But it works only on Windows (not Apple).

RME DigiCheck is supported by all RME recording interfaces that support TotalMix FX.

Global Record is something like a byproduct in the DigiCheck software suite. Its a way to record many tracks on slower systems without dropouts.

Output format is an interleaved wave file. This file format should be the same like with Durec recordings.

Cubase can import such files. Shall your DAW not support the import, then it should be possible to extract single files with the "RME Multichannel Wave file batch processor", which is a tool which you can freely download from the RME download page.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

thanks for the answer, with that I already know that I can buy the card and I have options

Am glad that I could support you on this topic. Have fun and tell how everything went ...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13