Topic: HDSP 9632 Settings Screen Questions
The settings screen for my HDSP 9632 with driver version 4.22 installed looks different from the settings screen portrayed in the user manual. (I wish I could attach a picture to this message but I don't know how.) I'm getting confused and would like to ask some questions:
1. Is there another manual that I can download that matches the screen that I have? My screen has WDM Devices configuration, a Global tab, and many other differences.
2. I don't see an AutoSync option for the clock source. How do I set AutoSync?
3. I want to connect a Burl AD as master to the 9632 AES input. Do I need to select TMS to enable the 9632 to extract the clock from the incoming Burl data?
4. I want to use the XLR balanced analog output from the breakout cable. Should I select the XLR option?
5. I want to use the external ADAT input to receive SPDIF data. How do I set it to receive SPDIF instead of ADAT data? There seems to be no option to select SPDIF instead of ADAT or vice-versa.
6. What do you use the AEB option for? Is it used only if you have an AEB or TEB expansion board?
7. I don't see the Check Input and SyncAlign options. How do I set Check Input and SyncAlign?
8. I want to send AES output from the breakout cable to a Tascam UH7000 AD/DA. Should I select Professional in the SPDIF Out options?
9. I don't have the DDS tab. How do I set the DDS options?
Thank you so much in advance for your much appreciated help!