151 (edited by angek 2019-02-14 08:54:47)

Re: Surprise Surprise - Babyface goes Class Compliant! (Update 12/10/2012)

Hi. I want the Babyface to act as a mic preamp with AD converter, but to a 48 khz only device (Axe FXII)

Is there a way to switch the Babyface directly to 48 khz in standalone mode?

I mean, without a computer, Ipad or any SPDIF/ADAT signal.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I know I could bypass spdif out to spdif in with that loopback trick and use the analog ins to the analog out, but I'd like to try and save one conversion and one cable.

Manual chapter 32, Operation at the Unit, Set Clock Mode and Sample Rate.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

153 (edited by angek 2019-02-14 08:54:03)

MC wrote:

Manual chapter 32, Operation at the Unit, Set Clock Mode and Sample Rate.

Thanks for the answer.

But, Do you mean if I change this setting in with a computer it would remain like that in standalone mode?

That chapter describes how to set it without the computer.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

That chapter describes how to set it without the computer.

Oh. I see.

Sorry. I think i didn't have the right pdf. I've just downloaded the user manual from this site and, effectively, it appears.

Thanks a lot.

Hey,

i have a problem with a babyface (FW 225) and iPad Pro (iOS 13.3.1). I can use it in compliant mode with garage band and the iOS TotalMix App, but when I use the "iOS Screen Recorder" the files can not be saved (Error 5823). I have another audio device (line 6 sonic port vx) and with this device everything is working finde. Can somebody reproduce the error?

Cheers
Anselm

i have a rme fireface ucx and rme fireface 400 how can i configure fireface ucx master and fireface 400 slave through adat channels

mistersax123 wrote:

i have a rme fireface ucx and rme fireface 400 how can i configure fireface ucx master and fireface 400 slave through adat channels

Kindly search forum or open a new thread ... but please do not hijack a thread which is about another specific topic, thanks.
It makes it easier for other customers like you to find relevant information quicker.
Thanks for your cooperation.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13