Topic: UCX in macOS problem..(offen with little stop like 0.5s)

Hello,Sorry to disturb everybody.

There is a problem with me for many days. T_T .  My UCX sound card usually do a little stop(0.5s) when I play music ,record ,or watch movies . I try to disable all the usb connect only plug with sound card usb-c cable but the problem does not fixed . My sound card drive and firmware is the newest. Firmware:v48 . driver:v3.15.  My MacOS system is Mojave 10.14.3 .  I dont know how to fix the problem... could you help me . thank you very much.

Re: UCX in macOS problem..(offen with little stop like 0.5s)

This is probably this famous bug. http://cdm.link/2019/02/apple-2018-glitch/
In system preferences: date and time: turn off 'set date and time automatically' and 'set time zone automatically using current location'
This will lessen the frequency of the drop outs. I get them too on 2018 Mac Mini. Using my RME Babyface in a Thunderbolt 3 hub until Apple decide to fix it.

Thank you very much .I  changed the setting of time and zone. Its better now ,until now there art no drop outs. Waiting for the apple`s update files.

So answering this post instead of the other one saying "bit crushed sound", because i get exactly the same problem... Audio stops for 1/2 second once in a while.

OSX MOJAVE 10.14.5, Mac Mini 2018, i7-6cores, 32 gigs RAM.  RME MADIFace, using the Cal Digit Thunderbolt 3 Mini dock.  Latest drivers installed.

I really thought the 10.14.4 update would fix the audio problem, and I think that with 10.14.4 I had less dropouts than 10.14.5

Can anyone confirm they have the same problems, and help me with a solution?

Thanks a lot

MBP M1 Max, 64 Gigs RAM, IOS Ventura
ADI-8 QS and UAD Apollo Twin Thunderbolt