Topic: Totalmix FX - graphic EQ for Master out?

Hi,
this probably is a stupid question and might have been asked before but I was wondering whether there are any plans to add a graphic eq (the more bands the better) for master out?
As room treatment is quite expensive having a set of frequencybands to adjust would be awesome to compensate room nodes detected with measurementsoftware. I have no idea of what the babyface pro can do and what not but I suppose if it is possible to have parametric eq's on all channels it should be possible to have a graphic eq for the master out instead.
Lots of people using the babyface are using it solely for stereo out (like me) as they produce electronic music and just want a good quality da conversion with good drivers and low latency (people with hardware in the studio usually go for interfaces with more io as 12 surely isn't enough for a studio). For those people the "power" available for the parametric EQ's (from my understanding those really are calculated on the fpga unlike the reverb and delay) is unused more or less all the time and could be so beneficially used to do a graphic eq helping to tune the output to the room.
Unlike software like sonarworks the latency probably would be very low i suppose. Numerous profiles for different studios could be done and the effect would be systemwide instead just sitting in the daw as a master plugin.
There might be so much wrong with this idea but I still wanted to ask.
Cheers,
Jens