Topic: How to route reverb to headphones and not main output?

Hi folks,
I have a Babyface Pro. I’m trying to figure out how to play my guitar plugged in to the Babyface and hear the reverb only in my headphones and not in the main output. In the total mix software I don’t see where I can route to output of the effects, and I didn’t see it in the manual. Thanks!

Re: How to route reverb to headphones and not main output?

Every output has its own Reverb return slider (as explained in the manual). Therefore I don't understand that question, the answer is too obvious.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Handbook p45 FX send, FX return

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

MC wrote:

Every output has its own Reverb return slider (as explained in the manual). Therefore I don't understand that question, the answer is too obvious.

I see.  I'm used to the sliders being sends.  I didn't realize they act as returns on the output.  Thanks for the help.

ramses wrote:

Handbook p45 FX send, FX return

Thank you!  I was looking in the FX section on p. 54-56 and didn't see it.  Much appreciated!

May I suggest to use the search function of the PDF reader ? wink
This is what I do extensively .. and while browsing through the document you get also other ideades to refine your search.
I got at the end the idea to look for "FX Return", because this is the description of the knob in TM FX ...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

May I suggest to use the search function of the PDF reader ? wink

Sure, go ahead. wink