Topic: Switch snapshots from front of Fireface UCX?

Just got the Fireface UCX — which I'm loving.

Just on e question, is there a way to switch snapshots from the front of the unit, without TotalMix?

I've set up a snapshot with `Ext. Input` set to my record player, and I'd to occasionally switch to this snapshot without opening the computer (when listening to records).

Thanks!

2 (edited by ramses 2019-03-10 10:44:29)

Re: Switch snapshots from front of Fireface UCX?

Pls see handbook chapter 5.2, 23 and 24.

5.2 Quick Start
The Fireface UCX remembers all settings, and loads these automatically when switched on. Additionally the current state can be stored in and loaded from 6 different memory slots, called Setups. With this, the Fireface UCX can be used stand-alone after setting it up accordingly, replacing lots of dedicated devices (see chapter 24).

So in short: in TM FX you can store the routings easily to 6 different memory slots:
Options -> Store current state into device -> Slot_n

Handbook
- chapter 23.2: explains to you, how you can store and finally recall from the 6 memory slots on the device in standalone mode
- chapter 24: shows you 6 different use case, how you could preconfigure the 6 memory slots (so that you achieve the functionality of 6 different devices in one device).

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13