1 (edited by cbg 2019-04-11 22:23:02)

Topic: FireFace UC with MacOS Mojave

Hi there,

my FireFace UC is not being recognized by my MacBook Pro 2018 running Mojave.
My FF UC is running I AP mode and I have installed latest driver for OS High Sierra and above.
I have also did the BIOS update of FF UC to the latest version but the UC is yet not recognized by Mojave.

I do not know how to completely uninstall the drivers. Would this be the solution or is the UC not working with the MacBook Pro and the USB-C adaptor?

[EDIT]
I've forgotten to say, that I followed the instructions to install the drivers as described in the RME official "High Sierra / Mojave installation PDF"

So, my issue is: the FF UC does not appear in Macbook audio settings but the Totalmix starts up and seems to have the FF UC detected -> I can see this information in the top right corner. Totalmix shows the serial number and FF UC there.

Also I check the "Privacy Settings" and confirmed to load the RME and other software there!

I guess have to completely uninstall the drivers manually and re-install them, because I migrated my current system from old MacOS Lion to Mojave! This causes the drivers to have issues, as far as my opinion is concerned.

Any help appreciated....

Thanks

CBG