1 (edited by kagartoe 2019-06-05 19:27:33)

Topic: Yet another mute topic UCX

Hello I am another person with a mute issue. My device is the UCX with the USB driver under windows 10. I seem to be unable to mute single channels unless I use the previously created mute groups. The global mute button allows me to mute across all submixes but I can't mute one channel under one submix anymore unless I use a mutegroup I had previously created.  So far I have tried resetting everything in totalmix also my driver is the most current with the most current firmware. Additionally what is in the changelog for the most recent firmware 48 I am unable to find changes listed anywhere?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 (edited by ramses 2019-06-06 06:27:14)

Re: Yet another mute topic UCX

Do you use the last driver vesion: driver_usb_win_1167.zip ?

Eventually I could cross check something on Win7 / Win10 to see whether there is a generic TM FX issue with Win10 (1809).
My installation is an exact mirror of my Win7 working environment because I did an "upgrade installation", perfect for such test.

As I don't work much with Mutes and Mute Groups I didn't get the point yet, what does not work.

Therefore I need a step by step list.
As short as possible with least amount of steps/tasks that lead to the failure to reproduce it.

And a good description of what is expected and what is the actual result that you regard as wrong.
Plus eventually a screenshot if it helps to get better understanding.

Then I could check Win7 vs Win10 installation, to see, whether its a generic TM FX issue or not.
Otherwise it might still be something UCX specific, there I can't help as I do not own such a device.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: Yet another mute topic UCX

Thanks for your quick reply ramses. It appears I miss remembered the functionality of mute. The only way to selectively mute a channel only under certain submixes and not all is with the use of mutegroups. An aside on the matter of windows versions, I use 1803 because 1809 was causing blue screen of death relating to audio hardware randomly. In closing this matter is solved thanks again.