Topic: How can i Transmit Audio via WiFi ( from hdsp 9632 ) ?

I wish to send the audio to my bluetooth device

Re: How can i Transmit Audio via WiFi ( from hdsp 9632 ) ?

WiFi and Bluetooth are two different pair of shoes.

Bluetooth is designed for narrow bandwidth and if I remember right then it is still not able to   stream music in lossless quality.

If you talk about ASIO ... a DAW can only load one ASIO driver .. So from a DAW you can't send any audio to any Bluetooth or WiFi device.

You should detail your setup, expectations / requirements and applications a bit more.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

WiFi and Bluetooth are two different pair of shoes.

Bluetooth is designed for narrow bandwidth and if I remember right then it is still not able to   stream music in lossless quality.

If you talk about ASIO ... a DAW can only load one ASIO driver .. So from a DAW you can't send any audio to any Bluetooth or WiFi device.

You should detail your setup, expectations / requirements and applications a bit more.

Thank you

I have have a windows computer and i wish to transmit both the system audio and ASIO over WiFi or Bluetooth ( preferably Bluetooth )

4 (edited by ramses 2019-08-31 20:10:50)

ASIO is impossible this should be clear as ASIO is an optimized driver for a particular hw / recording interface that entirely bypasses the windows sound system.

A Bluetooth speaker you should be able to pair with Windows and then a Windows application should be able to select this as output device.

Even a DAW could use this sound device, but then it is not possible to load the RME ASIO at the same time and to make use of TM FX.

Roughly spoken it's impossible what you are looking for if you want to work with the RME card and Totalmix.

Totalmix wI'll never allow you to take a Bluetooth or WiFi as output device.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

5 (edited by snoskit 2019-09-01 09:17:48)

You need a BlueTooth transmitter

HomeSpot

Connect to the 9632's optical port or analog

6 (edited by ramses 2019-09-01 09:35:22)

Thanks, didn't know that something like this exists.

Or maybe better this long range version with digital inputs:

http://www.homespotdigital.com/homespot … 5mm-audio/

Most likely an advantage for him assuming the analog outputs of the 9632 are already in use for monitors and phones. The analog expansion boards for 9632 are quite expensive.

This way he could use the ADAT output which most likely can be set to optical SPDIF.. Pls check manual.

7 (edited by snoskit 2019-09-01 09:48:37)

Review of more here

klark teknik DW 20 T

8 (edited by snoskit 2019-09-01 09:44:14)

ramses wrote:

Thanks, didn't know that something like this exists.

I didn't either until about roughly 20mins ago when I starting googling .. wink

Thank you