1 (edited by andreasj 2019-09-26 15:34:56)

Topic: Toggle "Speaker B" via Key Command or from app on iphone (5s)

Is it possible to toggle between Speaker B and main monitors via iphone(5s) or even better, a Key Command (mojave) ?

2 (edited by ramses 2019-09-28 14:57:58)

Re: Toggle "Speaker B" via Key Command or from app on iphone (5s)

Q: as far as I remember this can be done on the unit itself. Is this not sufficient ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi Ramses,

Thanks for your time!
I dont think you can do that from the one knob on the UC.
I could be wrong.

Anyways, I can´t have the unit on my desk only for that purpose.
It´s ugly ! smile

A key command from my keyboard would be optimal but I think I´m gonna need a monitor controller unfortunately.
They are ugly too smile

I had it wrong in my mind, I mixed your case with a previous posting of BBF Pro, sry.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hmm.. Maybe an ARC is what I need.
Still ugly though smile

I had the old ARC and now the ARC USB and I have to say ... simply robust, good looking with the LEDs (really)
and works like a charm. Lots or options, reprogrammable, it allows even to connect a foot switch. What do you want more ? wink

Yes my friend - that will work.
Thanks again smile

Can be done

Touchosc > touchoscbridge > midi note >

Beware the midi commands seem to an octave off

www.yila.co.uk

Bought an ARC USB instead.
Awesome controller - I can only recommend it to others who may stumble upon this thread.
If only it came in black .... smile
And why only one sheet of stickers ?
How expensive are those to print ? smile
And why not a longer USB cable now that 10 meters length are supported (as far as I remember) ?

Anyways, tres cool !

10 (edited by ramses 2019-10-09 17:59:11)

> And why not a longer USB cable now that 10 meters length are supported (as far as I remember) ?

Sorry, but I think that nobody wants to have 10m USB cable in front of the feets or behind the PC,
which needs to be wound up like a cable drum.

Usually you connect the ARC USB to your PC and this needs usually not more than 1m.
So the 1.8m are IMHO perfect fine, even if the PC is located diagonally on the other side of the desk.

If somebody needs more in really rare cases its better he gets the cable than to have a burden of a 10m long cable.

Which I definitively do not want to have and would not expect to have in the standard delivery.

Also not every customer needs a 15m long TOSLINK cable ... so there is one "reasonably sized" in the package of every recording interface.

You can find usb1 extenders in skips and bins sometimes, that’s where I got my last one.

I like the light grey ones, they seem to work nicely

www.yila.co.uk