Topic: OSC and Midi control

Is there any word on whether or not we will see global OSC control for totalmix anytime soon ? This has been discussed for a long time but not sure if it is still on the radar ?

Also would it be possible to get the FX settings in totalmix controllable via midi CC ? I would like to set the delay time to correspond to tempos I have set in the DAW... It doesnt need to show BPM but it would be nice to be able to automate the millisecond delay settings via CC so it roughly corresponds to the tempo of the DAW. I looked at the manual and couldn't see anyway to accomplish this only parameters for faders, and snapshots etc..

2 (edited by JakeM808 2019-10-13 10:16:09)

Re: OSC and Midi control

+1, big time!
I didn’t notice until just now that the other global OSC thread is 6 years old already.
Would be polite of RME to say at least something at this point.

yes the other thread is from 2013 which is a long time ago now.. Global OSC and some extra midi CCs would round out the remote control features of totalmix nicely.. i'm not a programmer but given the framework is already there i wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to implement ? perhaps i'm wrong.. 

MC.. do you have any update on it at all ?

Any day now.. I hope big_smile

I know RME reads these, so hopefully the silence is not because we are simply being ignored, but instead they are working on adding global OSC and don’t have an exact date for release yet. I really need this so bad it’s hard not to keep bugging RME about it.

Fireface UFX+ | Fireface UFX | Babyface Pro | 12Mic