Topic: Newsletter

I would like to be subscribed to your newsletter to be adviced when RME launch updates of drivers, etc.

I don't find any newsletter in the website.

Could you say me how to subscribe to newsletter?

Thanks

Re: Newsletter

Are there RME moderators replying users in this forum ?

3 (edited by ramses 2019-10-26 13:03:54)

You can subscribe to driver update threads (as you like or need) in the appropriate subcategory of this forum.
What device / driver do you have ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi Ramses
Thanks for your help.
I have a Fireface UFX, the first version.

I just would like to be advised when there is an update of Totalmix, Fireface USB settings, or an update of the device.

Till now I have always go periodically to the website and look if there is an update of something, but it's a boring task.

That's the reason I was asking for a newsletter. I am subscribed to all newsletter of the companies that I have software&hardware.

I appreciate if you can guide me where I have to be subscribed.

Thx.

5 (edited by ramses 2019-10-26 13:35:27)

Here are the pinned threads about driver updates, to which you can subscribe (see subscribe or "abonnieren" on top).
Then you get an informational e-mail on driver updates.

Firewire driver: https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=322

USB driver: https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.php?id=6157

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Most part of time I use USB driver.

But if I need the USB port of my laptop, then I use firewire to liberate 1 usb port.

I have both Fireface USB settings & Fireface settings installed in my computer

Thanks Ramses, I am already subscribed to both threads.
I am looking for the thread of Totalmix update and I don't find it.
It doesn't exist?

TotalMix FX is being updated by the driver.