Topic: Need EEPROM W52 to make Nuendo9652 work with Windows PC

Hi,

I have a Nuendo 9652 PCI card (it printed RME DIGI9636/52 on the card) that was in a Mac G4. I want to install the card in a Window PC, but I found out that I don't have the EEPROM chip label W52 any more. I saw that the card has the M52 chip installed on the card.

Can RME send me the W52 chip so I can use the card in Windows computer? Any one know which phone number to call RME or which RME's e-mail address to send a request to get replacement for the lost W52 EEPROM chip for the Nuendo 9652 PCI card?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need EEPROM W52 to make Nuendo9652 work with Windows PC

Your country is?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

United States. Thanks.

http://www.rme-audio.de/en_buy.php?page … _america#u

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks, Matthias.

Do you know which chip is compatible with my Nuendo 9652 (RME DIGI9636/52)? I think I need the W52, but there is a W36 chip as well. My Nuendo 9652 has a REV. 1.5 printed on the card and a M52 chip installed on the board which I want to replace with a window chip (that I think is called W52).

Also, where can I download the Windows XP/Vista driver and software for the Nuendo 9652 card?

The W36 chip is for the 9636. There is no Vista driver for those cards. The XP driver is on our website, downloads, Hammerfall series.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME