Topic: Babyface pro fs clicking sounds

Hello, I just bought a babyface pro FS. First month no problem, but after a while (no changes in sw or hw).....when I try to play any multimedia, PH 3/4 Softwrare palyback start to make a repeating clicking noises. If I unplug babyface and plug it back, its gone. But it is highly unpleasant to make it everytime on a start of windows.
Win10
Intel i7
Radeon vega 64

Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Babyface pro fs clicking sounds

so, just no one from RME cares...nice. Thank you.

3 (edited by ramses 2020-03-02 20:08:32)

Re: Babyface pro fs clicking sounds

This is a user forum, I propose to use the official support channels before complaining in any way.

Further I propose to use the search function of the forum. There are many threads with tips for troubleshooting such problems. From memory all problems could be tracked down to be problems of certain PC hardware and drivers.

Keep also in mind that we have a special situation worldwide because of NAMM at start of the year with many new products, immediately followed by corona virus crisis. RME might be busy - like any other company - to get new products for customers onto the market and to take care about delivery world wide.

Be fair, RME demonstrates often enough  to support people on forum even in the evening or at weekends.
Worlds do not collide because of one unanswered topic on user forum.

Thanks for your understanding (simply a satisfied RME user).

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13