Topic: Totalmix little Bug - wanted feature

Hi!

I'd like to report a little bug in tmx:

When a fader is at lowest position and "Trim" gets activated first time, the fader is blocked to move!
"Trim" deactevated, move up the fader a little bit - "trim" on again - all works fine. 

WANTED: The fader groups may Suite most applications, but better would be to have (unlimited numbers of)
               Control-Faders (Master- or VCA-Faders) that can take control.
That would be very flexible: One Masterfader Controls a whole drumset, another only kick, snare and toms for example.

And, last not least: it's difficult to write in english at this Forum as a spell-correction always corrects Words To 1st CAPITAL letter…
(german language mode)

Re: Totalmix little Bug - wanted feature

> When a fader is at lowest position and "Trim" gets activated first time, the fader is blocked to move!

This not a bug but mathematically correct. And logical, IMHO.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Totalmix little Bug - wanted feature

no bug, ok, correct ok, but a why a blocked fader?
That makes me think something goes wrong, but i only want to get, for example at a beginning of a soundcheck, my guitarist smoothly get to be heard on all Speakers and then correct the single instances (Monitors, PA) separately.
On an analog mixer, a fader never will block and force me into a predefined workflow. ( as far as J.Hendrix won't be able to treat stage-equipment anymore  :-) )