Topic: Using INPUT 9 RME Fireface 800 for videoconference (es.Zoom.US)

Hi everyone first time here, hope not doing anything wrong and sorry for my not perfect english.
I am struggling since days and I surrended to ask for help because even if seems so simple I am
not being able to use my RME Fireface 800 to go in a videoconference.
Problem is that software Zoom.Us automatically uses INPUT 1 as microphone input, as you maybe
already know Input 1 on RME is jack input and not properly for microphone since I would like to use
my condenser mic I plugged channel 9 (I could have used 7-8-9-10 would have been the same).
Now I would like to know if there is any solution for this,
I mean if i for example could switch on Totalmix inputs 1/9 or if there is any other trick,
I also tried to connect fisically an output to channel 1 and via totalmix send the signal from 9 to 1 via for example output 3, but didn't worked.
Hope in a fast response since I would like to use it Monday for a videolesson.

Thanks for anyone who'll answer this.
Rosario

Re: Using INPUT 9 RME Fireface 800 for videoconference (es.Zoom.US)

What operating system are you using ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Just solved with loopback function.
Thanks anyway smile Let me know if I have to delete or this may need to others

Under Windows it could have been the case that you simply missed to create a WDM device for the Mic in RME driver settings..

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13