Topic: Sonnet SE-1 Chassis with HdSPe AIO using Windows 10

Just got the AIO today. Windows 10 does not recognize the card. In fact, the RMEInstaller.EXE does not actually provide an installation (that I can see) of any drivers.

WUT_DSPE404.EXE was also downloaded. I cannot find any drivers for it as well.

I designate the Extraction folders for later Device Manager driver updating that may be required.

My Alienware M17 R2 still has some updates it needs. I'll complete those now. From my view the SE-1 is not instantly updated for  viewing on the system and the Hammerfall icon is not in the taskbar Icons area.

So, someone please contact me with drivers so I can get this to work.

Re: Sonnet SE-1 Chassis with HdSPe AIO using Windows 10

K. I found part of the answer. Windows Key + X , took me to the selection for the Apps and Features Task. I was prompted to uninstall software. I did not know that software was on the computer. Thunderbolt Control Center for windows 10. It immediately recognized the Sonnet Chassis.

I right clicked the item or you can go to the pull down menu and manage any approvals. Anyhow, now that the chassis is identified and turned on it should be a few to find the soundcard. However, it is not listed among the hardware. The software driver items are also not present, after download and install.

Updating all system software. 8 updates see what happens. Anyways, Intel has a HUC download for the Thunderbolt port.

Nobody knows what WUT_DSPE404.EXE is.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Driver_HDSP_WIN_404.Zip my error.

http://rme-audio.de/downloads/driver_hdsp_win_430.zip why not this one latest...

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
Babyface pro fs, HDSP9652+ADI-8AE, HDSP9632

430 was installed. I downloaded 404 thinking that it was Product Owner coded file. 430 is running now.

Just a note. I am happy with my new AIO. Very Nice. Marked improvement.

Everything seems to be working fine now!

Thank You!

G.