Topic: Totalmix FX Routing Error: No Outputs

Hello, i got this strange problem out of the blue:
I'm suddenly unable to route the software outputs to the analog outs / headphones.
Selecting the desired hw-out and turning up the software-output (showing signal-levels) doesn't do anything: no signal-levels are displayed in or outputted at the corresponding hw-out.
I am also able to record audio into the daw, so the hardware should be working. Trying to route the input-signal to any hardware-out results in the same probem.
Also updated the driver / totalfx-software, to no avail.

I checked the matrix, read through the forum. A total reset of the mix in TotalMix didn't help either.
There hasn't been any changes to this solidly running setup before this problem appeared.

Here's my Setup:
MacBook Pro (Mid 2010), OSX 10.11.6 (El Capitan)
Fireface 400, Kernel driver v3.39, Unit #.... v1.71, TotalMix FX 1.64

As you can tell from the description above: this is not a problem of understanding how TotalFX works, i've been using (and loving) it for years now.

Any ideas / experience with that kind of problem? I'm left quite clueless here...
Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Totalmix FX Routing Error: No Outputs

Does the TotalMix window display the current FF400 plus serial number and sample rate in the title bar?

Is the mixer locked (Preferences)?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: Totalmix FX Routing Error: No Outputs

Yes, the mixer is showing the device number and the sample rate. It is not locked in the preference window.