Topic: ARC Mute Active Output

Hi.  I'm new here so sorry if this is in the wrong spot but there's a function I'd like and I don't think it's currently possible. 

On my Babyface Pro FS, I can cycle through my outputs via the HW Out button.  I can also mute my Main out via the Dim button which I've assigned to that function.  What I can't do is have the Dim button function as a mute toggle for any output I have active.   

For instance, I press the OUT button once and Phones is lit up.  Now, if I hit Dim, it mutes Ch 1/2 (Main).  That's good but maybe a preferences switch would allow the currently active hardware output channel to be muted - or at least those in the Control Room. 

Another cool feature would be the ability to link what's been selected in the TotalMix FX software to what the Babyface Pro hardware is controlling.  In other words, if my Main submix is active in TMFX, then the LED in Babyface changes too.  I think the option to link these would be cool.

Perhaps this is all possible.  If so, please let me know how I can do it. 

On another note, is it normal for TMFX and the Fireface USB Settings to automatically change sample rate from my preset 48khz? 

Thanks.

Re: ARC Mute Active Output

If I may, I'd like to tack on another request: the ability to assign BFP-FS' 'Select' button to an action like Mute Main or similar. 

Thanks