Topic: Doubt Ableton tracks with EQ and Dynamics in totalmix

Hi, I just bought a UCX, I'm trying to put eq and dynamics on separate tracks but can't find the option. You can only add to all tracks at once from master Hardware outputs 1 and 2 for example. The same thing happens to me with FX, is it just one type of Reverb and Delay shared for all ableton tracks?
Is it possible to use eq, dynamics and reverbs for individual DAW tracks?
thanks in advance.

Re: Doubt Ableton tracks with EQ and Dynamics in totalmix

There is no FX in the playback section. Only input and Control Room section. Playback FX should be taken care of in the DAW (Ableton).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for your quick response.
Is there any way to use the UCX card's DSP EQ from Ableton or do you mean the DAW uses eq and internal effects from ableton itself?
Cheers

I've been doing a bit of research on the routes.
I can send from playback to the outputs (below) but for example, I have all the tracks on the master, I see that from the master (1 and 2) I can apply eq and dynamics, but I can send a single track to the output 3 and 4 and apply eq and dynamics, but how can I hear it? I would like to be able to edit a track sending output 3 and 4 while listening to all the others through the master and once I have the desired sound, send loopback and record that independently. How is it possible?