Topic: Buzzing speakrs

I have two speakers connected to a multichannel amplifier, which connected constantly to a none pro Creative sound card in my computer.
Whenever I connect the Babyface Pro XLR outputs to my amp(another channel than the Creative card), when I'm switching from the Babyface pro channel to the Creative channel and keep the cable of the Babyface Pro XLR outputs connected to my amp, the speakers are buzzing.

In shorts: when the two soundcard connected to the amp, when I'm on the Creative channel the speakers buzzing, when I'm on the Babyface pro channel they are not, when I'm on the Creative channel and the Babyface Pro isn't connected the speakers are also not buzzing.

I believe the problem is with my Babyface Pro configuration, please help me.

Re: Buzzing speakrs

This sounds more like an earth loop than any configuration problem. Firstly the bfp uses balanced output. Are you using balanced cables to the amplifier? If not then that wouldn’t help. You could put a di box on the outputs from the creative and lift the earth. You could also try a usb isolator but I would see if rme respond as I don’t know if these work with it. It’s not one bit of gears fault. It is the combination of both from the same pc causing the earth loop. Quite common.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.