Topic: How do I make dual mono on TotalMix?

I want to connect, for example, my guitar amp modeler from its mono output to the instrument input of the RME Babyface Pro.
But I want to hear this mono channel on the two sides of my headphones and on both of my speakers.
Correct me if I'm wrong but what I'm describing here is dual mono.
So how do I make it work?
Up to now I only managend to hear the mono channel only on one side of the headphones and on one of my two speakers...

Re: How do I make dual mono on TotalMix?

Have you unticked the stereo button. Pres the spanner to see it

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

mkok wrote:

Pres the spanner to see it

That would be "Press the wrench" if you're from North America.

FireFace800 (D 3.125, fw 2.77) Ryzen9 3950X, 570X Extrm4,  Win10 Prox64 1909, 32Gb DDR4-3600, GTX950

Maybe I didn't explained my self correctly:
I want to use one ordinary PL cable, not a breakout cable, and connect it from the left\mono output of my amp modeler, to for example, the Instrument 3 input of the Babyface Pro, then I want to hear only Instrument 3 mono input, on both sides of my headphones and on both of my speakers as dual mono.
Is it possible, without a breakout cable connected from the left\mono output of my amp modeler to the Instrument 3 and Instrument 4 of the Babyface Pro, but just with ordinary PL cable connected only to Instrument 3 or Instrument 4 of the Babyface Pro?

As above, you'll need to separate the input channel pair in TotalMix. When you split the Input 3/4 channel pair to mono inputs, you'll have a pan control for input 3. Then you can route to your Phones and Main Outs, and pan the signal left, center or right on these stereo outputs.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.