Topic: BabyFace Pro FS dial

I want to change the volume on adat 7/8 using the dial on the bf but it looks like this is not possible. I’ve looked in the manual and on TotalMix but it looks like you can’t assign to the adat channels except 1/2 which it stays on.

Just double checking this is correct and I haven’t missed something. I must admit it’s a bit restrictive if not as I use the dial for speed. It also means me swapping things around.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

Re: BabyFace Pro FS dial

Can you give an example how to add this to the user interface without making it more cumbersome for anyone else? And not conflicting with already existing button presses and combinations?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Simple. Just add in preferences which output to control. A radio button with 1/2 as default. It would cause no problem for anyone as they would never use it if they didn’t need it. This is actually what I was looking for but surprised it didn’t exist. It certainly wouldn’t make the interface more cumbersome as it wouldn’t be in the interface. Just a setting.

Babyface Pro Fs, Behringer ADA8200, win 10/11 PCs, Cubase/Wavelab, Adam A7X monitors.

Not possible. The interface works in all modes because it is handled from the microcontroller and FPGA within the unit. So you need to change it from the unit, not from a TM FX setting.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ok fair enough. I’ve swapped everything round so the one I want to control with the wheel is in 1/2. Thanks for the explanation