Topic: Disable Inputs in Totalmix

Sorry, I´ve just changed from Babyface first model to Babyface Pro FS and now in Totalmix I don´t see how to disable the instrument input without unplugging the cable... Before I had a INSTR button that disabled the input, but now I dont see anything to do it, can you halpe me please?

Thanks in advance! :-)

Mauri

Re: Disable Inputs in Totalmix

The input was disabled because it swithed to the XLR one. In the BF Pro these are additional inputs, so no input switching or disabling other than the Mute button in TM FX.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi Matthias, thanks for the answer, if I mute the channel, I still heard the weird sound of the jack cable connected. So I cannot disable the instr 3 channel then? The only way its to unplug the cable?

How did you mute the channel? Was the Master Mute button active?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi Matthias, I mute it in the "M" button of the Inst 3 in TotalMix, is it ok like that?

(Please find pic attached)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-3D1gj … sp=sharing

The Master Mute its disabled.

The problem its: If I unplug the guitar, the jack cable does the typical interference sound... So anytime I stop playing I must unplug the jack cable from Babyface, If I don´t do it I listen to this noise all the time.

In the first babyface I had the "Instr" button, that enabled or disabled the input for this track, now I dont see a way of disabling this input without unplugging the cable, so everytime I stop recording I must disconnect the cable, its pretty annoying! :-(

If I mute the Inst3 input nothing happens...

Sorry and It must be a silly question, but It would be great If I can solve this issue :-)

Thanks in advance,

Mauri

Maurafarah wrote:

Hi Matthias, I mute it in the "M" button of the Inst 3 in TotalMix, is it ok like that?

(Please find pic attached)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-3D1gj … sp=sharing

The Master Mute its disabled.

Please read the manual what this Master Mute button is good for. Hint: just try it...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME