Topic: Fireface UC with AVS Audio Recorder

Dear Friends,

Does anybody of you uses the Fireface UC with the little AVS Audio Recorder program? I you do, please
e-mail me to have contact about how to integrate the Fireface audio into the AVS Audio Recorder.

Sincerely,

Theo van 't Hert
Amsterdam

Re: Fireface UC with AVS Audio Recorder

Is this Windows or Apple ?
If Windows: does it support ASIO ?
- Yes ? -> Load RME ASIO driver
- No ? -> Create WDM devices for the I/O ports that you want to record (see RME driver settings, WDM devices)

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Hi Ramses,

I am leaving the house now, but as soon as I am back i will search you. <y PC is a Windows 10 DAW-Computer. I loaded
the ASIO Driver, which is full operational now. In the AVS Recorder (and Editor) I find in the options all the channels, Analog,
ADAT, SPDIF. SPDIF/Analog, but what I do I can't connect AVS with one of the Fireface Outputs.

Sincerely,

Theo van 't Hert
Amsterdam

If the ASIO driver is loaded in AVS Recorder and you see all output channels ...

Now send audio to an output channel of your choice. It doesn't really matter which one.
You can use e.g. Analog 1/2 or whatever outputs.
Then you should see audio in TM FX (middle row) under Software Playback AN 1/2.

Now create your submix for e.g. HW output AN 1/2 by selecting this channel in the bottom row
and raise the fader of Sw Playback AN 1/2 towards 0 dB.

And if you need a submix for your phones ? Same procedure, you only need to select a different HW output and then create the submix for this channel.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13