Topic: Sub group select via Mackie Control

I access TMFX via Mackie Control for many years.

Earlier this year I updated to a SSL Nucleus which is also Mackie Control protocol.

The Nucleus presents as a Mackie Control Universal for it's left bank of 8 channels via one virtual midi port and a second Mackie Control Extender for is right bank of 8 channels via a second virtual midi port so in TMFX I am using the"Extender To" setting so TMFX sees the controller as one 16 channel device.

Everything works great across both sides of the controller except for one thing - selecting subgroups on the right hand side 8 channels. It won't do it. I hit the rec button on controller to select, the light flashes briefly on controller but subgroup selection does not change in TMFX.

If I use my mouse to select different subgrouop in TMFX software the controller receives feedback and the appropriate light on controller lights up on either side of controller depending on which subgroup I select.

If I bank across on controller so that the TMFX channels that were displayed on right side of controller are then displayed on left side then I can select the submix from the left side of controller that I could not select from right side.

Any thoughts?

Kind regards

Re: Sub group select via Mackie Control

Info: issue resolved after checking Options, Submix linked to MIDI Controller - 1 AND 2.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME