1 (edited by mmrstudios 2021-02-28 22:11:43)

Topic: Alesis HD 24, attempting to find the +4/-10 db in inputs/outputs

Hi yup read the menu, using a Alesis HD24 , have indiv channels set, recoring, however very quiet (too quiet of levels) looked in total mix, every where, all set mono etc, kinda now know my way around the total mix , but mine is refusing anywhere to show me the pad for channels, any and all help totally appreciated. RME , pretty decent product btw

2 (edited by waedi 2021-03-01 01:48:26)

Re: Alesis HD 24, attempting to find the +4/-10 db in inputs/outputs

What is your RME interface ?
Please more details.
What exactly is too quiet ?
A microphone signal or from a keyboard ?

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

3 (edited by mmrstudios 2021-03-01 03:49:46)

sorry , its a RME digiface USB , and its all multiple inputs on mics(12) and  line ins (2) , They are showing on the board @ -3 db, and showing in the Total Mix at like -20 db, even less in some cases, clicked on the wrench icon, as well as the actual settings , and can not find the switch to make them +4 ....

The Digiface USB has no such analog settings, as it is a purely digital interface. Levels have to be switched/set at the HD24.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks, I read through the manual, and it (claimed) it had it, maybe the madiface does which is the same exact driver, for windows at least. oh well dept.....I ll try and set them at the HD24. much appreciate the help....I had been going off of the manual..... anywas thanks very much!!! big_smile

Please tell me where it says so in the manual so I can correct it.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I had the wrong RME manual, I now have correct one (Digiface USB) sorry