Topic: Cannot find TotalMix FX

Hi,

last week I installed the driver for Babyface Pro FS (Windows 10, 64 Bit) for my new interface Babyface Pro FS.

After the installation I cannot find the TotalMix FX. Normally there should be a symbol on the bottum right but there is nothing. I also cannot find the TotalMix FS in the windows search.

However Windows recognizes the interface. So I can choose the input and output in Windows audio settings and in Audacity. But when I try to use the interface in Cubase, Cubase only recognizes the output (headphones) but not the input I want to use.

Could anyone help me to solve this?

Best regards

Re: Cannot find TotalMix FX

Thanks for your answer but when I go to "select which icons appear on the taskbar" I still can't find Totalmix FX ...
I also reinstalled the driver. Still doesn't work. Right after the installation the installation setup mentions Fireface although I downloaded the driver for Babyface Pro FS.
I really don't know what to do.

Don't be scared of the name of the driver. The Fireface driver is also the one for the Babyface.
I use the Digiface USB and the driver is the Fireface driver.
Did you reboot the computer ?
I would try.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Check that your BF Pro FS is not in CC mode. See manual, chapter 6 and 32.2.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Did you reboot the computer ?
I would try.

I did reboot and it I still couldn't find TotalMix as a symbol or in "select which icons appear on the taskbar".

Check that your BF Pro FS is not in CC mode.

I already checked this. This was not the problem.

Can you see TotalMixFx.exe in c:/Windows/system32 folder?

Now this is what actually helped smile
I found TotalMix FX in this folder and was able to start the exe. TotalMix starts correctly and afterwards I found it in the windows menu "select which icons appear on the taskbar". I activated TotalMix there and now I see in in the taskbar.
Thank you.

Can you see TotalMixFx.exe in c:/Windows/system32 folder?

That did it. Thank you!