Topic: The headphone output on my RME Babyface is on strike.

Hello swarm,
The headphone output on my RME Babyface is on strike. In total mixing, an audio signal of the same volume is output on the fader (left / right). Have tried second headphones, cables and jack socket, must be on the device? Is it possible to have adjusted something last at the inputs regarding ext. Syths turned around or has the audio output given up the ghost?
Well, she is 10 years old and has earned a lot of money, has always run like a cookie: D

Maybe someone has an idea.
Thank you
Opiat

Re: The headphone output on my RME Babyface is on strike.

Do you use the breakout cable or the socket at the unit? At the unit it should work. If not try a TM FX Total Reset.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hello, I'm use the socket at the unit. At the breakout cable it runs.

That was unexpected. Usually the breakout cable breaks, normal tear and wear. If the socket is broken that can still be repaired.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

My headphone output isn't working either. I noticed today. Has there been any progress on this question?

Opiat wrote:

Hello swarm,
The headphone output on my RME Babyface is on strike. In total mixing, an audio signal of the same volume is output on the fader (left / right). Have tried second headphones, cables and jack socket, must be on the device? Is it possible to have adjusted something last at the inputs regarding ext. Syths turned around or has the audio output given up the ghost?
Well, she is 10 years old and has earned a lot of money, has always run like a cookie: D

Maybe someone has an idea.
Thank you
Opiat

In TotalMix try Options>Reset Mix>Total Reset

It worked for me.