Topic: Help: fire face USB settings won't open

Hi, I am trying to connect my friend's babyface to my mac, it works fine on his computer. My mac version is 10.15.7 and I have installed and reinstalled several times of the latest driver. My mac just can't recognize the driver. One thing I noticed is that Fireface USB Setting won't open (I don't know if it is relevant but I guess it should be opened right?) Total mixcan be opened fine.

Really hoping someone can help me! In order to use this driver I have already make my mac back to Catalina (it used to be BigSurr but for some reason the driver can't work so I hoped going back to Catalina may help but it didn't!)

Re: Help: fire face USB settings won't open

Please try this driver :
https://rme-audio.de/downloads/driver_usb_mac_321.zip

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Yes, that's the one I used. (just in case I installed it again, and all the same).

May be the USB cable is not good ? Have you the original one with the two USB plugs ?
And is it possible to access another computer for checking the firmware ?
This one should be loaded :
https://rme-audio.de/downloads/fut_usb_mac.zip

M1-Sequoia, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Same here. I just purchased a FireFace UC and I'm having issues getting the unit to be recognized on TotalMix on both a MacPro and MacBook Pro both running 10.15.5. I currently own a BabyFace Pro FS and UFX+ and those two units are aggregated on the MacPro, and are recognized in TM. I am trying to use the UC on a MacBook with Traktor and I am having difficulties getting this unit to register on TM.

The UC has been changed to AP (Apple) mode?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

How to change UC to AP (Apple) mode???

I have the same issue. I will try to change it. Thanks in advance.