Topic: Can't install RME on M1 Mac, Kernel Ext blocked - no admin found

Hello, I have a big problem installing my RME Babyface Pro drivers v3.25 on my M1 MBPro (MacOS 11.4) because I can't enable the reduced security settings in the recovery mode.

The error message says "Recovery is trying to change system settings. No administrator was found." after I try to change the security settings to allow for the kernel extensions needed to install the RME drivers.

Before that I successfully typed in my Apple ID and password which was accepted and the only account I have on my MBPro is my main account which is an admin account. So there is no other account to log into.

In the normal Users&Groups page in the system settings I can create a new admin account, but when I try to log into it, it doesn't accept the password.

While trying to solve the problem I tried some things I found on the internet like deleting a file to bring up the setup assistant that shows when your MB first ships. Even there I couldn't make a new user, let alone an admin.

I also did the following (when logged in as the local admin account) (both commands run in Terminal):
   sysadminctl interactive -secureTokenOn [admin user shortname] -password -
(you will be asked to authenticate).
   diskutil apfs updatePreboot /

Somebody has an idea? Or am I missing some information?
Thanks for the help!